my mom fly2

she's the best. i love her so much!
who is she?

Love Pictures, Images and Photos

she is my mother.
the one that had raised me,
the one that had me stood in this world,
the one that cares n loves me so much
the one that teaches me.
the one wif everythin' to me


i dedicated this 2 my beloved mother,
Hundreds of stars in the pretty sky,
Hundreds of shells on the shore together,
Hundreds of birds that go singing by,
Hundreds of birds in the sunny weather.
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.


SEMALAM.SEMALAM.SEMALAM.
smalam. adala ari yg sgt2 cedey.
psal jieJie yg da pinda,
psal my mum yg mao nek flight to Jakarta.
psal ma daddy yg gi kursus,
n psal awin yg smpy skunk mseh rindu amat.

nta. x tao la npe.
sume mende nie trjd ngan sgt cpat n tibe2 je.
saia rse sunyi.sedeh.sepi.n segala2 nye lar.
hati rse x ceria.n saia still x taw ble saia akn ceria n gumbire!

ape2 pun to umi n abi.
hve a nice day n trip
smoga Allah melindungi umi n abi dr sbrang musibah.
Amin


my ummi&abi sgtbes,
heart Pictures, Images and Photos

i love u so much <3


Snow heart Pictures, Images and Photos